- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I couldn't give a higher recommendation than this one to Frank's RV. They are very busy, which is an indication of informed clientele. I waited for an appointment. I brought our Roadtrek 190 over for a generator problem. Frank diagnosed the problem, without even inspecting it, as a faulty fuel pump. An hour or so after we got home, Kevin called and confirmed Frank's diagnosis. Just an overnight at the shop and now parked at home, the generator is fixed. These guys are informed, smart, helpful, and very friendly. They are as efficient as they are personable and fairly priced. I recommend Frank's RV highly. Thanks to Frank and Kevin we are on the road again.
Christopher Smith, 09/17/2020
October, 2013 while traveling to Raleigh, NC we had a blow out in TN. After new tires were installed we drove on to Raleigh. Contacted Frank Catletteto come out and assess the damages. He ordered all parts(J wrap & fender) and when they arrived he installed and made all necessary repairs. This was on them passenger side. March, 2015 we had a blow out in NM, this time on the drivers side. After we installed new and larger wheels and tires, we again drove on to Raleigh, NC. Again Frank came out and made all repairs professionally and satisfactory. I would never hesitate to call for His services whenever I'm in the Raleigh area. Thank you for keeping us on the road!
James P. Reedy
We were getting ready to leave for Florida for the winter and had a problem with a slideout, it wouldn't retract. Frank came to our house, temporary fixed the problem, order some new parts, and installed them immediately, permitting us to continue with our plan to leave. He has been working on my motorhomes for the past 13 years and has done an outstanding job on everything he has done! I highly recommend him for anyone in the Raleigh area that has an issue with any RV.